1) God bless the person who invented seat warmers. There is nothing better than being warmed from the bum up. I laughed and thought they were a useless feature here in Georgia, but dude, they rock.
2) Why is it no matter what time I wake up, it is impossible to leave my house on time?? No matter how many children I have to get ready...
3) Why is it that I can leave my house at the same time every day, give or take 5 minutes, and I can be anywhere from 5 minutes early, to 15 minutes late. Uggghhhhh!!!
4) Why is my daughter still asleep at 9:30 am on a day when I have to be awake at 7:30 am. She can't just have the courtesy to sleep in occasionally on the weekends. Any other day, I awake to that very creepy feeling of being watched, and open my eyes to see some crazy hair and two blue eyes staring back at me. Just once, could they please both sleep past 9:30 by accident??
5)Why do kids wake up in the middle of the night, crying about ear pain, but then are seemingly fine in the morning? Especially after you make an appointment with the pediatrician. And of course, all they had left was a 2:30 pm appointment. We all know that is the kiss of death appointment. During nap time, and mid afternoon. The doc's are easily an hour behind by that time of day. Always get a first appointment of the day, or first after lunch.
6) Why is it, that even though birthdays come every single year, I can never plan ahead? My birthday is on Tuesday, and I have no idea what I would like to do. And my sweet little dude is turning 5 on the 18th, and I have yet to plan any kind of party. One day, I will learn to plan ahead. Until then, I am in full on panic mode attempting to throw together a rockin Angry Birds party for my little man. Any body know how to make an Angry Bird cake??
|In honor of all moms who are convinced the kids are conspiring against them :)|
Anyway, back to real life...Molly is still sleeping. Can you believe that crap?? This would never happen...At least it gave me a little time for writing in my blog.