The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

O...M...G!!! Guess Who's Having Baby Number Three!!!


That's right...you heard it here.  Baby Bryan #3 is on it's way :) Feb 18th, 2014



    Yup, you read it correctly.  This mommy is expecting baby number three.  We are mildly surprised, but mostly excited.  These sweet kiddos have no idea what is really coming :) But that's OK.  I am sure that this third kid will fall right into the insanity that we call daily life.  And now, the other mommies out there understand why I took the summer off from writing.  I have been in a brain dead, first trimester coma...I swear.  The pregnesia, placenta brain, whatever you want to call it is 100 times worse this time.  All I wanted to do this summer was lay down and sleep...ALL...DAY...LONG.  Like pregnancy narcolepsy. Sadly, writing and attempting to be funny fell quite to the back burner.  I am perking up, starting to look pregnant, and hopeful for this new phase of life for our family.  While I can hardly believe it is happening, and I really can't imagine who will be joining our crazy little family, I know they will be adorable, perfect, and we will love them to pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment