The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Vampires in car pool??

  As I wrestled my children into their clothes and attempted to convince them that we needed to get into our vehicle, I realized Molly had wandered off...yet again.  This child is always in her own little world.  I looked through the whole house, calling her name, and I found her at the front door.  She was patiently waiting with her school bag, and a Costco size container of garlic powder and black pepper under each arm.  

Me  "Molly, give Mommy the garlic powder...I can assure you we will not be encountering any vampires on our way to school this morning.  Or any other members of the undead for that matter...No garlic will be needed"
Molly  "OK Mommy, here you go..."

   Things you thought you would never have to say...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment