The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Friday, January 11, 2013

The grass is always greener...

   Earlier today, I was texting with one of my best friends.  We were attempting to make lunch plans for the coming week.

Me  "Ok, lunch on Wednesday sounds good.  Maybe some where on the Square?  12:30? Maybe La Parilla or MPC?"
Amy "Sure, MPC??"
Me "Yummy pizza and salads on the square.  Marietta Pizza Company."
Amy "Sounds awesome."
Me "Yep, and if the weather is nice, we can let the kids play in the Square."
Amy "Roger that.  Can't wait to catch up.  Miss you."
Amy "PS, wanna see me with curly hair..."
Me "When did you get curly hair??"
Amy "Did it myself today :) Bobby pins and time. Poofy"
Me "Very nice...I have curly hair today too...Of course, mine is just laziness and the humidity."

   I always find it ironic how people with curly hair spend time trying to straighten it, and people with straight hair put work in to curl their hair.  The grass is always greener...

No comments:

Post a Comment