The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh Dear...

  This morning, I decided to work a little more with Molly on potty training.  Some days, she does really well, and other days, it is like she has never been on the potty in the first place.  So today, we spent the morning with  just a shirt and no pants.  I was very pleased to have her go potty twice successfully, so we continued the situation.  I was sitting on the couch, having some coffee and watching TV when a very distressed Molly came running in the room, shouting "Mommy, Mommy, Help!!"  I said to her "Molly, it's ok, what seems to be the problem?"  She turned around and lifted her shirt to show me her current situation.  I couldn't help but laugh out loud.  Stuck between her little cheeks, standing straight out, was a cardboard math flash card.  I removed the card, and she turned around to see what had assaulted her, and simply said "oh Dear..." and threw the flashcard on the floor.  Never a dull moment around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment