The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The toddler bed conversion...

Well, I put Molly down for a nap in what was left of the crib tent. She proceeded to scream her bloody lungs out, so I went in to check on her, because I know what she has done. Of course, she is naked from the waist down, attempting to break free from her cage. I pull her out, and in desperation, I stop and convert the crib to a toddler bed right then and there. I make it up with her cute little toddler bed set I have had for awhile now. I bring her in to see it, hoping she will be excited about her "new bed" I lay her down, put up a baby gate at her door, and I wait. Of course, all hopes of her loving the new bed were dashed as she knocked over the baby gate like a bull coming out of the gates at a rodeo. She walks into the living room with a satisfied smile, saying simply "no nap, mommy" I sense very little sleep in my future...yet again

No comments:

Post a Comment