The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Friday, April 6, 2012

Did someone slip a mickey into my coffee, or is this batch defective?

   If someone runs across my motivation or energy laying around, please send it back my way.  I am having trouble getting moving this morning.  I was doing well all week.  We were having a delightful "staycation" on the kid's Spring Break, but I think it may have broken me :)  We have stayed quite busy, until the last two days.  Yesterday, we stayed in because mommy had to go into work at 2 pm, and I couldn't get motivated to start and finish an activity before I had to leave.  Now today, there doesn't seem to be enough coffee. Last night was a busy night.  I think that I participated in at least 5 deliveries in 8 hrs.  The hospital has already called asking for help, and I am actually grateful that I have no childcare. I am hoping for a moment of inspiration, but I might have to actually leave the computer keyboard for that to happen.  We are headed to Monkey Joes in a few minutes, and I haven't even told the children.  If I tell them, and then we never make it there, I will never hear the end of it.  Of course, the thought of some place like that, on spring break, and no other adult friends to go with me, kind of makes my head hurt.  I suppose I will just have to take one for the team today.  God knows, I need to get the kids out and let them burn off some energy.  A bored, cooped up Molly can be a very BIG problem.  Now, for one more cup of coffee, and off I go for some jump house fun.

PS  Down 8 lbs total :)  Still isn't much, but the scale is finally moving in the right direction.  Hopefully I will reach my first goal of 10 lbs in the next two weeks.  I need to get back to the gym.  The flu threw off our whole gym schedule, so hopefully, Sandra and I will be able to start fresh on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment