The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I just found Play Dough in my cleavage...

   You know, over the years, I have found many things resting nestled in my cleavage, but my, how times have changed.  I just found blue Play Dough stuck down inside the edge of my bra.  Not only did this not phase me, I never even stopped to wonder how such a thing could happen.  I just pulled the offending object out of my bra, and pitched it into the trash.  When I was much younger...you know before puberty hit...I used to wonder why my mother referred to her's as a "snack tray."  I asked her once why she never put a napkin in her lap like she had taught us to do at every meal.  She simply responded by saying "well that would be pointless, nothing ever makes it to me lap."  I finally understand what my mother was speaking of.  In fact, I laughed yesterday at the gym for that very reason.  I had gotten toothpaste on my shirt while brushing my teeth.  I had gotten it all off, or at least I thought I had, until I spotted a smear down at the bottom of my shirt.  I said to Sandra "huh, I never have anything make it that far down..." Now, play dough. I have found many types of food, spitballs in middle school, and even a scalding hot shrimp once in a Japanese steak house, but play dough is a first.  Ahhh, yet another joy of motherhood.  I suppose it could have been much worse.  I did change a poopy pull up earlier.  And perhaps I should consider the neckline I am wearing out for playdates???  Until then, I need to find the rest of that play dough. I am sure it is somewhere it doesn't belong, like my carpet or my couch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment