The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Here...hold my banana

   So, Colin and Molly both decided to help themselves to bananas for breakfast this morning.  Molly came into our bedroom, where we were still laying in bed, with a banana in hand.  She made a perfect monkey noise several times over, and she climbed up into bed with us.  She insisted on peeling the banana herself, took a few bites, shared a bite with daddy, and handed me the banana.  She said simply "here, hold my banana, I be right back."  I laughed while gripping the half eaten piece of fruit, and wondered how long I would be the "keeper of the banana."  She began climbing through my suitcase, and shouted she had found buried treasure.  I asked her if she was still a monkey, and did she want her banana?  Molly "Nope, I a pirate. Arrrggghhh!  Pirates don't eat bananas.  Now I find treasure..."

No comments:

Post a Comment