The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Thursday, April 12, 2012

How much coffee is left??

   Let me set the stage for you a little before I begin to complain...It is 10:10 AM on a Thursday morning.  I am up with both children, have done a load of dishes, I am working on a load of laundry, and I have made the morning coffee, along with sippy cups and breakfast for the kids.  My sweet husband, who has been up for at least an hour, peacefully reading in bed asks me...
Mike "Hey babe, how much coffee is left??"
Me "Enough that if you bothered to get your lazy a#$ out of bed, you could have a cup...and no, I will not bring you a cup of coffee so that you can continue to lay in bed and read..."
Mike "geez, what's up with you this morning?"
Me "I can't imagine..."

5 comments:

  1. Amen, sister. The darling husbands are always willing to leave everything up to the darling wives. Then they do not know why we get so mad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed...I was less mad, and more amazed that he thought I would bring him coffee in bed, while I was folding his underwear. Sometimes I think they slip into some kind of time warp and assume they married Donna Reed...

      Delete
  2. From the guy side -- you're willing to fold his underwear, but not bring him coffee -- how can we figure out where the line is? Wives are just confusing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose you may have a point...however, I never claimed to make sense all of the time, and I certainly did not advertise myself as the perfect house wife :)

      Delete