The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reasons I love my workout partner...

Conversation while we are working out on the weight machines...
Sandra "Well, you are looking thinner."
Me "Thanks, down 8 lbs total."
Sandra "You know the best part about losing weight, no more back fat around my bra"
Me "I know, I hate all of this around my belly the most.  I will be happy when it leaves."
Sandra "Yep, you know all of that is from the babies.  I never had that before kids.  I had a little lower pooch, but I hate the great divide.  You know, like the little hangover part over your pants."
Me "I HATE my muffin top.  You are so right, that happened after pregnancy."
Sandra "Damn, now I am hungry for a muffin.  I made some awesome ones last night.  Want the recipe?"
Me "This why we can work out together, you totally get how I think."

No comments:

Post a Comment