The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

perhaps we should work on table manners???

   Today, I met my friend for lunch at IHOP, with both children.  Both kids love IHOP, but Molly decided to really get into her food today.  She is always excited about food, but this caught everyone at the table off guard.  Even Colin asked "Is Molly a Pancake Monster?"  Molly's response "No I am a doggie,"  and she proceeded to dive back into her food, face first.  She was so over zealous, that she started to actually inhale the food up her nose.  She stopped, in a coughing fit, and managed to sneeze out a piece of hashbrown.  My daughter, ladies and gentleman...I suppose I should have stopped the behavior, but I was too busy taking pictures, and watching the sweet little waitress stare in horror.  And, its not like she eats like this all of the time, she was just pretending to be a puppy dog, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment