The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Saturday, March 3, 2012

playground pick up??

  I had to work tonight, like almost every Saturday night.  My sweet, wonderful husband always calls me with updates on what our children have done while I am away.  Tonight, he was telling me about taking the kids to the play ground.  Our conversation went something like this...
Mike "So I met this cute, sweet fitness instructor at the playground today.  She is an instructor at the LA Fitness you just joined."
Me "really..."
Mike "Yeah, she has kids Molly and Colin's age, and she teaches kickboxing, yoga, zumba, and one other class"
Me "wow, you never remember that much of what I say.  She must have been really cute. Did you get her name and number??" (dripping sarcasm)
Mike "huh...(starting to realize he may have said the wrong thing) oh, I did tell her my Wife just joined LA Fitness."
Me "so you remembered me at some point in this conversation.."
Mike "of course I did, geez, anyway, you should try her class at the gym..."
Me "Ok, so now I need to work out more???"
Mike "uuggghhhhh...."

PS, why is it always international nanny day when I take the kids to the playground??  Why can't it be Hot Dad day just once??  Just sayin...I guess I was just a little sensitive tonight after a coworker told me she liked it when I wore my hair curly because it was flattering to my full, round face.   Perhaps I should hit the gym before work tomorrow morning.  Maybe I should find out that instructors name after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment