The Bryan Kids 2014

The Bryan Kids 2014

Monday, March 19, 2012

Stripper Bear Strikes Again...at the playground

   Despite my daughter's love for being naked, I have been able to keep her dressed in public, until now...She has tried to take her clothes off in public before, but I have managed to stop her her before she even really got started.  But this weekend, while I was at work, Molly pulled a fast one on her father.  We had friends from out of town visiting with us, and they have 7 month old twin girls.  Needless to say, we had a very busy household this weekend.  Mike, Chris, and Emily all decided to hit a playground, obviously for Colin and Molly, not the babies.  Molly has been wearing dresses frequently, due to the potty training.  I have warned Mike to put some leggings or something over the pull up, because it is just too tempting for her to pull it off at any moment.  Well, let's just say he did not listen to my advice.  Chris reported to me the next morning over breakfast, that Molly had gotten naked on the playground...oh dear.

Me "How naked??"
Chris "Oh, she just took off her pull up at some point.  Mike realized it when some 6 or 7 year old girls at the bottom of the slide said they could see her "Va-jay-jay"
Me "Fabulous, how long was she running around like that??
Chris "Well, Mike has no idea when she took it off, so we aren't sure"
Me "Well I am glad she didn't fall into the mulch, and get anything lodged in some unfortunate places.  That would have made for an interesting ER visit..."
 
     Between Colin's adventures with lingerie wearing and Molly's al fresco slide situation, this weekend has been interesting.  And who teaches their 7 year old to say Va-jay-jay??  To each their own I suppose. Who am I to decide what word you should use for your children :)  Now, to convince the child she needs clothes on before we run errands this afternoon.  Maybe she will be better with shorts and tank tops this summer?  Perhaps she will feel less confined.

P.S.  My husband is a little more than horrified that I posted the picture of Colin wearing my bra.  I thought it was hilarious, and I think he will one day as well...when he gets older...and has his own kids.  Until then, I am holding it for ammunition for the teen years.

No comments:

Post a Comment